Reference: [No. 04/2023]
Type: Full time
Department: SG Office.
Category: Member Countries
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Project Management.
- Minimum 8 years of diversified Performance and Project controls experience, with Major projects planning extensive background.
- Professional certification in Strategic Management / Projects management & Performance is an advantage.
- Language: Excellent command of English (Read, write and understand) & capabilities in drafting comprehensive reports .
- Objective of Post
The Performance management office specialist will Oversee and monitor EMGF progress in achieving its strategic objectives.
- Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides coordination and support to initiative owners.
- Ensures key stakeholders are engaged and aligned to the latest status of the initiative’s development.
- Provides a consistent, program-wide view of progress, issues, and interdependencies.
- Raises flags and suggests modifications in the objectives to be achieved.
- Recommend improvements where necessary.
- Communicates key information to relevant stakeholders (e.g., timelines, updates, etc.)
- Oversee initiative performance (proactively identify significant issues and support prompt resolution)
- Challenge initiative plans/progress.
- Maintain consistency in approach, messages, and tools across the initiatives.
- Daily overview of initiatives.
- Weekly Involvement with initiative owners
- Bi-weekly involvement to update SG.
- Develop a Performance Dashboard with Initiative KPIs (Track initiative progress through performance KPIs & Track EMGF’s performance through achievement of initiative specific KPIs).
- Develop a Monthly detailed report on progress made on initiatives including (Overview of EMGF’s performance – Details on KPI target achievements – Notes of any set-backs and next steps).
- Draft the annual action plan for the upcoming year with the consultation of other departments
- Assist the Strategy & Policy Development in writing the Annual Report through providing updates on EMGF’s progress.
- Initiates the process of LTS review by analyzing the progress made by EMGF over the past 4 years and passing over to the Strategy & Policy Development to make strategic recommendations.
- Salary & Benefits Information:
- Competitive Salary plus allowances and benefits (including Housing Allowance, Education Allowance, Medical Insurance, participation in Forums’ saving scheme, etc.)
EMGF Member Countries Nationality
HOW TO APPLY:
- This position is open for nomination only. Please approach the Executive Board member of your respective Member Country for the application submission .
We wish you the best of luck and look forward to receiving your nomination submitted by your Member Country.
For Application Please contact your Country EB Member through the following emails