Reference: [No. 02/2023]
Type: Full time
Department: Communication & International Affairs
Category: Member Countries
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communication or any related field. Post graduate studies is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience – media/ communications / international relations
- Experience working with external organizations policy makers and high-level international organizations. Experience building international relations and rapport with external members.
- Language: Excellent command of English (Read, write and understand) & capabilities in drafting comprehensive reports .
- Objective of Post
Maintains relations with external institutions, policy makers, and potential partners. Ensures high-level of productivity through maintaining direct communication channels with Non-member organizations, studying new Partnerships opportunities, new funders, new members, and new external funders.
- Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile and prepare Market surveys for the potential partners and external new funders to be presented to the Secretary General for approval at the end of every year.
- Encourage membership with other multiple organizations and function as primary point of contact for EMGF.
- Proactively collaborate with external institutions, organizations, and potential partners to identify business opportunities that have a development impact on EMGF
- Investigate and evaluate current external relations issues and concerns and develop recommendations and solutions that support EMGF external relations.
- Develop and nurture relationships with external stakeholders, including individuals, organizations, and partners not directly affiliated with our organization. Serve as a primary point of contact for these stakeholders and ensure their needs and concerns are addressed professionally and promptly.
- Develop an investment value proposition brochure- highlighting sector attractiveness.
- Coordinate with the Member Relations specialist to review membership trends and fluctuations.
- Assist in identifying and securing resources, such as funding, in-kind support, and collaborative opportunities, from non-member stakeholders to support the organization’s programs and initiatives.
- Effectively manage all records from all external organisations on a timely basis.
- Participate in Planning and implementation of events designed to maximize awareness of EMGF activities to maximize non-member relations opportunities and cooperation.
- Develop relationships with non- members, reach out to non-member event guests prior to and during events to encourage membership and facilitate member contributions.
- Coordinate with international affairs and communication staff to promote events.
- Follow-up appropriately after each event with attendees for cultivation and foreseen cooperation purposes.
- Oversee non-Members entities for revenue generation opportunities.
- Study EMGF Scope enlargement and development opportunities externally.
- Communicate with the concerned non-member communities and deliver the message of the EMGF’s commitment to social responsibility and community outreach.
- Identify suitable investment opportunities and develop dedicated content to inform potential private sector partners over investment opportunities.
- Assist in Planning, organizing, and managing promotional business/social events on behalf of EMGF to non- member organizations to ensure the target audience is engaged and the message of the event is marketed properly.
- Research & identify potential investors and develop dedicated content to approach them.
- Dialogue w. institutions / policy makers, develop partnerships & participate in relevant forums.
- Cover all non-member communication under one division and help serve the Advocacy and Engagement objectives.
- Salary & Benefits Information:
Competitive Salary plus allowances and benefits (including Housing Allowance, Education
Allowance, Medical Insurance, participation in Forums’ saving scheme, etc.)
EMGF Member Countries Nationality
HOW TO APPLY:
- This position is open for nomination only. Please approach the Executive Board member of your respective Member Country for the application submission .
We wish you the best of luck and look forward to receiving your nomination submitted by your Member Country.
For Application Please contact your Country EB Member through the following emails